Sunday, June 16, 2013

Taking The Plunge!

In a few more hours, I take the plunge! I am going skydiving for the first time in my life. I totally crave the feeling of “letting go”. It will be a symbol of overcoming fear and just letting life happen. I feel like there were many times in my life where I’ve talked a lot of talk but never followed up with any actions. The past few weeks, I have made a conscious effort to follow up on all things with an action plan. I think this is important to me as a person who has been let down a countless amount of times because I am able to realize that the one true person that I have to be able to count on is myself. When you control your own life, no one can ever take anything away from you.

Do not dwell on things that will bring you down for no reason. I think people with negative energy find it difficult to keep promises and secrets. I believe this so much to be true because I strongly believe in the inverse effect. I often think that when I have discovered my true love, I will know it because I will find myself keeping promises and whispering secrets to her. I can already feel a pulse within myself that is constantly sending out a frequency to pull this person to me. I want this pulse to work just like sonar does. I want my energy to radiate outwards and echo around the surroundings that it tries to pass into.

Every positive has a negative, so for as much as you can see something negative, always remember that it’s inverse positive must also exist. I think it’s up to each individual to determine what those positives are and stick with it. It’s often easier to believe in the negative things that exist because we feel the evidence through pain and frustration. Why does it always seem like more of a struggle to feel the inverse: happiness and serenity? It’s because we are afraid to let go. We are afraid to just take the plunge and enjoy the feeling!

I woke up this morning around 5am and sat around for a while just watching the sunrise. It’s probably the first time in my life that I was actually really excited to see the sun come up. I was really excited for this new day to start. I feel childlike excitement. I want to go out today and honor this day by living it the way it’s supposed to be.

We all have the ability to drive the vehicle of our own lives. The decision comes in whether or not we impose speed limits, rules, and expectations on our roads.


No comments:

Post a Comment