I haven't posted for a few days because I have been trying to catch up on my busy schedule. For those who did not know, I ended up getting pretty sick this week. I think all of the events over the past couple of weeks started to catch up with me and my body had no choice but to succomb to the weakness.
It made me wonder what type of energy fuels the body and what type fuels the mind. Part of my ritual during my sick time was to ensure that I had a constant flow of drugs that would keep me sedated. Even with the way I was feeling, my body felt the constant compulsion to try to wake up and do stuff! It feels almost ridiculous to want one thing and have a different part of you want something completely different.
Sometimes, I have a hard time accepting my own weaknesses and I feel like there is a large disconnect between the body and mind. In our bodies, the mind is the segment that shelters our consciousness. I have often tried to feel the entire presence of my inner being without taking into consideration any form on consciousness. This might sound weird to a lot of people, but I don't like the idea of thinking that my mind is controlled by my body.
How can something as powerful as the human mind exist within something so fragile and weak? The mind is capable of producing ideas and changing worlds. The bodies that we are in seem extremely weak in comparison. The slightest changes forces ourselves to realign and reshift our lives.
The obvious solution is to make sure that the body has the strength and fuel that the mind needs. The next part of my journey is to finish a cleanse and begin strengthening my body so that it can keep up with the life I seek. We are greater than the simple vessels that we are bound to and we should always aspire to overcome our weaknesses!
No comments:
Post a Comment